- Gaelcholáiste Cholumba is an Irish College located at 30, Lower Leeson Street, Dublin 2.
- We provide two week Irish Summer Courses for teenage students during June, July and August in U.C.D. every Summer.
- We also provide two week Irish Summer Courses for primary school students during June, July and August at U.C.D.
- Gaelcholáiste Cholumba is managed by an experienced school Principal (Priomhoide) and is staffed by a dedicated and experienced team of professional Gaeilge teachers.
- Gaelcholáiste Cholumba is co-educational and non denominational.
- All teachers are experienced teachers of Irish who have designed, prepared and taught Irish courses to students at all levels.
- Our teachers are fluent Irish speakers from the Gaeltacht areas.
- Our aim is to inspire and motivate student confidence in speaking and using Gaeilge.
- Our staff create an atmosphere of participation through interactive based learning and adopting a variety of different modern teaching strategies.
We provide Two Irish Summer Courses.
Course 1: Tuesday, 5th June – Friday, 15th June
Course 2: Monday, 23rd July – Friday, 3rd August
Time: 10:00am – 3:00pm
2:00pm – 3:00pm (Thursdays/Ceilí/Music/Dancing)
Fee: €350 for two-week course
Teachers: Qualified and experienced Irish teachers.
Some of our teachers are from the Connemara Gaeltacht and from the Gaelscoileanna.